Portable power stations are perfect for power outages, extensive camping trips, and whenever you demand ample power on the go. Owning an Anker powerhouse II 400 portable power station is a smart investment whether you intend to go on a trip or live in a region with frequent blackouts.
It is significant to buy a quality power station from an acclaimed brand. Anker is one such brand with a huge inventory of exceptional products. The Anker powerhouse II 400 portable power stations are efficient, deliver a stable power supply, and can charge several mobile devices simultaneously. These units hold adequate power, versatility, and portability to deal with any challenge. Thanks to their compact dimensions, they are easy to carry around anywhere. End up with the powerhouse II 400 portable power station meeting your needs with the following Anker powerhouse II 400 portable power station review.
Are you looking for a durable yet lightweight power station that can deliver efficient charge output? If yes then look no further in this Anker powerhouse II 400 portable power station review. PowerHouse II 400 is easy to carry around anywhere owing to its compact size. You can store it in a home or use it as an emergency backup power in a blackout. All 8 corners are reinforced to protect against wear and tear.
You can choose anyone from multiple approaches available to charge your devices. You can charge it via a 110V/300W AC outlet or 60W USB-C power delivery or use it as a solar generator. When used as a solar generator, you will not face troubles on how to charge your devices while traveling or in emergencies.
Stay updated on the information like current input and output, residual battery power, and approximate time left to fully recharge the battery. You can control the brightness of the built-in flashlight or use it in SOS modes. Get soothing light output on the LED light bar. Different types of cables included are a USB-A to USB-C cable, car port to DC cable, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- It can power different types of devices with a rating of less than 300W.
- The 388Wh capacity delivers multiple charges to virtually charge any mobile device.
- This power station can charge a MacBook Air (2020) 5 times, an iPhone 11 for 23 times, an iPad Air 11 times, or a camera 20+ times.
- Various mechanisms for charging it supports are a 60W USB-C port, a 300W AC outlet, 3 USB-A ports, 2 DC ports, and a car socket. With any of these ports, you can charge 8 devices concurrently.
- 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port supports high-speed charging. So, it can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% capacity in 40 minutes.
- Built-in AC wall outlet utilizes a pure sine wave inverter to make sure the power output is efficient just like you receive at home.
- Electrical and audible noise is less when devices connected are lights, speakers, fans, and TVs.
- This power station is compatible with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to deliver high efficiency during solar charging.
- When a solar panel is connected to the DC input port, the power station can recharge up to 65W.
Pros And Cons
Anker not only pays attention to performance, but also puts effort into the appearance of the product. The overall design of Anker powerhouse II 400 portable power station is black, and the front With a light blue brand color, it looks solemn and not monotonous.
In general, Anker powerhouse II 400 portable power station is very suitable for short-distance travel. When going out camping on weekends or holidays, you can travel with this powerhouse II 400 portable power station weighing about 5kg. Even girls can easily take it out of the car as it is very portable. After arriving at the destination, just connect the car refrigerator and turn on the soft light at night, you will have a pleasant weekend camping.
Enjoyed this? Then be sure to check out the other guide of the Best 500 Watt Solar Generator.