A portable power station provides power output wherever you want. These portable power stations are smaller cousins of generators. Being portable and versatile, they can travel with you on an adventure, camping trips, construction sites, and anywhere where you need electricity. Within less time, a 300w portable power station can charge your phones, tablets, laptops, power tools, and other electronics.
They are also popular for boasting sturdy build quality and keeping you connected anywhere, anytime. Moreover, you get access to emergency lighting and power regardless of your location. They are equipped with standard wall outlets, cigarette lighter plugs, and USB plugs so that you can power a wide range of devices. If you have made up your mind to pick the best 300w portable power station then it is wise to go through the following article.
List of The Best 300W Portable Power Stations
Check out the thorough reviews of the best 300w portable power station below.
You may be looking for a power station that can be quickly charged and capable to provide efficient power output. In that case, this Jackery explorer 300 power station can be the best 300W portable power station. It only takes two hours to recharge the 80% battery of the power station via the 60W PD USB-C port and wall outlet simultaneously. Also, it can be recharged through an AC adaptor while at home or a car outlet while traveling or simply use the Jackery SolarSaga 100. The included accessories are an AC adapter, a car charger cable, and an easy-to-understand user guide.
- Equipped with 293Wh Li-ion battery pack, this power station features two Pure Sine Wave AC outlets that provide stable 300W power output.
- Available ports/slots are two AC outlets, a PD 60W USB-C port, a fast charge 3.0 port, a USB-A port, and a DC car port.
- This power station can recharge and charge a maximum of 6 devices (like Macbooks, drones, cameras, etc.) simultaneously to meet your outdoor power needs.
- It is compatible with the Jackery SolarSaga 100 solar panel to provide a green power supply.
- The built-in MPPT controller allows the solar generator set to work at its maximum power point. Hence, it speeds up the battery recharge which makes it an ideal portable power kit for overland journeys, tent camping, etc.
- The implemented Battery Management System offers safety features like over-current protection, short-current protection, over-discharge protection, over-charge protection, over-voltage protection, and thermal protection.
- The range of operating temperature is -10℃ – 40℃.
- Dimensions and weight: 9.1 x 5.2 x 7.8 inches; 7.1 pounds.
Pros And Cons
ALLWEI 300W is well-known for offering pure sine wave AC charge output. Two pure sine wave AC outlets provide secure and stable 300W of power. Furthermore, the included EV grade Lithium batteries convey efficient charging output. Being lightweight, it is easy to carry and use anywhere.
You can use other included ports like a standard car cigarette lighter plug to charge small devices like a mini cooler. A USB-C port with 60W fast charging and two USB-A ports are also included. This portable power station comes with a camping light which supports four modes namely tent light mode, explore light mode, reading light mode, and SOS emergency rescue.
ALLWEI 300w portable power station can recharge itself and also power up to 9 devices like drones, Macbooks, iPads, iPhones, cameras, etc. Moreover, it is a great choice for charging camping tools like CPAP machines. An AC adapter, an AC cable, a DC car cable, and a user manual are included in the pack.
- It can work with an MPPT controller.
- The ALLWEI solar panels support fast recharging for this power station while camping or traveling.
- This power station has received ETL certifications. It is implemented with an ultra-safe battery management system (BMS) to provide full protection while charging and discharging
- Dimensions and weight: 9.12 x 4.5 x 7.3 inches; 6.5 pounds.
Pros And Cons
In terms of charging speed, This NEXPOW portable power station is one of the best 300W portable power stations. It can be rapidly charged for your devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, flashlights, in-car appliances, CPAP machines, etc. Available ports/slots are two 110 AC output (300W), two QC 3.0 quick charge USB ports, a DC output, two USB ports (2.5A), and a USB-C PD 3.0 output.
The included accessories are a desktop charging adapter, an AC charging cable (1.2m long), a USB to Type-C charging cable (45cm long), a cigarette lighter adapter (30cm long), a round car charger with light (1m long), and a user manual.
- With the USB-C PD 60W support, it can be charged for MacBook Pro 13.3 and iPhone 12.
- This power station can also be charged through a car charger and an AC wall adapter.
- Equipped with a lithium battery pack, this power station can be charged by the 15-24V solar panel.
- The LCD screen shows the devices’ status in various situations like residual power, charging status, discharging status, AC output status, and DC output status.
- Four LED lighting modes available are Yellow light always on, White light always on, Yellow SOS, and White SOS.
- Dimensions and weight: 9.69 x 4.84 x 6.46 inches; 7.05 pounds.
Pros And Cons
This AWANFI portable power station features a huge capacity 300Wh. Despite being power efficient, it is designed lightweight to easily carry anywhere. It is sufficiently powerful to power up different electric devices outdoors or for a home emergency. Moreover, it can be quickly recharged under bright sunlight with a solar panel. You can use it to charge an electric blanket, a rice cooker, a LED light, etc. For camping, fishing, hunting, RV, and traveling, it is a great choice.
- It can power up to 9 devices.
- The included ports/outlets are two AC outlets, two DC output ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a QC 3.0 outlet, a Type-C 30W port, and a car port.
- The built-in MPPT controller can be easily recharged with the efficient solar panel in nearly 5-6hours.
- This power station can be recharged from an AC wall outlet (100W) in approx. 5-6 hours and it can be fully charged in approx. 5-6 hours via a car charger(48W).
- The pure sine wave and 12V regulated voltage guarantees that your devices stay stable and safe while charging. No worries about damage. The electric and audible noise is also low.
- The BMS system supports safety features like over current protection overheating protection, overcharging protection, and short circuit protection.
- The built-in LED flashlight comes with SOS mode, Strobe mode, and Strong mode.
- Dimensions and weight: 12.01 x 9.72 x 7.95 inches; 7.27 pounds.
Pros And Cons
Are you looking for a power station that is power efficient and very convenient to carry around? If yes then this Togo A330 unit can be your best 300W portable power station. It is incorporated with a 288 Wh (13Ah, 22.2V) Li-ion battery pack. An AC outlet, a PD 60W USB-C port, three QC 3.0 ports, and a DC car port are available to power various devices. Using these ports/slots, you can power cameras, drones, laptops, and tablets. The included accessories are an AC adapter, a car charger cable, a solar charging cable, and a user guide.
- The built-in MPPT controller offers the maximum recharging efficiency.
- The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) improves battery utilization and prolongs the battery life via safety features like overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit, overheating, and overload protection.
- It can be recharged via a generator or a wall outlet or a car outlet.
- Dimensions and weight: 11 x 9.6 x 9.1 inches; 8.58 pounds.
Pros And Cons
Compared to the majority of the 300W power stations (that have 60,000 mAh battery capacity), the LIPOWER PA300 comes with up to 80,000 mAh. So, it can effortlessly resolve the power supply problem of electric appliances. This is the reason why it can be one of the best 300W portable power stations in our list, in terms of battery efficiency.
- It supports 4 ways to recharge. They are via AC wall outlet (takes 6-7 hours for full charge), from a car socket (8~10 hours for fully charge on-road), from generator (9-12 hours for fully charged),
- And from solar panels (approx. 6 hours).
- 8 devices can be charged simultaneously.
- Available ports/slots are two pure sine wave AC outlets, two DC ports, two USB ports, a QC3.0 quick charge port, and a USB Type-C PD port.
- A 5W emergency LED is available on the rear for use as an emergency flashlight.
- Dimensions and weight: 10 x 9.1 x 5.5 inches; 7.1 pounds.
Pros And Cons
This FlashFish 300W portable power station can power plenty of devices. The included 110V AC outlets can charge a CPAP machine, laptop, tablet, fan, TV, Christmas lights, etc. Also, you can use two 12V DC ports to power the car refrigerator, car charger, etc. What’s more, two QC3.0 USB ports and a 2.4 A USB port are available to charge drones, phones, iPad, cameras, etc. Three Lithium batteries (each of capacity 20,000 mAh) are included. Hence, the total capacity is 60,000 mAh.
- Devices can be charged stably with 350W peak power, 300W continuous power, 60,000 mAh battery capacity, and the pure sine wave.
- Implemented safety features are low-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, lock-on protection, over-voltage protection, overheat protection, and over-current protection.
- Dimensions and weight: 14.41 x 13.19 x 5.91 inches; 5.6 pounds.
Pros And Cons
How To Pick The Best 300W Portable Power Station?
The buying decision for the best 300W portable power station turns out to be easier when you take into account the following factors.
1. Battery capacity
Before purchasing a 300W portable power station, you must assess how frequently you intend to use it. Generally, a Lithium-ion battery is one of the recommended ones in terms of charging efficiency and charging time. These batteries can store charge for prolonged periods. Moreover, these batteries feature long life, so they are perfect choices for portable power supplies.
When the matter comes to battery capacity, it relies on your individual preferences. This is because only you know which devices you want to charge. Many of the best 300W portable power stations come with up to 80,000 mAh battery capacity and up to 293Wh battery rating.
2. Devices to power
You must know what devices you want to charge. Accordingly, you can choose a suitable 300W portable power station. Before purchasing, you should analyze the compatibility of the power supply with various appliances. The reason is the power requirements of a laptop and a smartphone will be different.
Certain sensitive electronic devices like laptops and digital clock radios need a power source that delivers a pure sine wave else, they don’t operate properly. In case you plan to use a portable power station for powering such gadgets then you must choose the one that generates a pure sine wave compared to a modified sine wave.
3. Number of outlets
These portable power stations come with a different number of power outlets. The minimum number of outlets they can have is two whereas the maximum can be eight. Hence, you must determine the number of devices you want to charge and the approximate number of outlets you require.
The typical ports and outlets found on most of these portable power stations are an AC outlet, a PD 60W USB-C port, a USB-A port, a DC car port, a USB-C PD 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port, and a fast charge 3.0 port.
Certain power stations have outlets that can work simultaneously, whereas others have a design that only allows a single outlet to function at a time.
You may want to power a wide range of electric appliances and gadgets. When you buy a 300W portable power station, you must find out whether there are compatibility issues or not. Moreover, it is recommended to select the one that is compatible with your gadgets. In case you want to power many appliances, then you should get the one that generates a sufficient amount of power.
Frequently Asked Questions When Picking A 300W Portable Power Station
1. What are portable power stations?
You can consider portable power supplies like portable power generators. They are designed to store electrical power so that you can use it while camping outdoors or when a power shortage occurs. Usually, they are packed with a rechargeable battery that can be recharged in multiple ways. Moreover, the noise generated is lower than that of portable power generators.
2. What devices can you operate on a 300W portable power station?
The best 300W portable power station can power smaller electronic devices like phones, table fans, CPAP machines, heavy-duty work lights, etc. You need to carefully check the estimated watt-hours that each brand mentions in its specifications to decide which model best suits your power needs.
3. What is the lifespan of portable power stations?
Their lifespan depends on two major factors i.e. how often they are used and how well are they maintained. If you use portable power station multiple times a week then it may only for two or three years. However, if you use it less frequently then it can last much longer.
4. What is the usefulness of a battery case on a portable power station?
The inclusion of a battery case is not mandatory but it makes traveling easier. Moreover, it protects your portable power station from damage during transport and when it’s used.
5. Does the size of the portable power station matter?
Yes, it is important to look at the size of the power station when purchasing. The larger ones can better charge your devices but in some cases, you will find difficulty when transporting. If you can compromise portability up to some extent then you can choose a large portable power station.
These portable power stations work as large batteries that can power your devices on the go. They can be considered massive portable phone chargers packed with a lot of versatility. Whether you are on an adventure trip or when a power outage occurs or when there is a power emergency, the best 300W portable power station can keep your devices charged anywhere, anytime. They are employed with multiple safety features to ensure full protection of your devices.
Enjoyed this 300W portable power station review? Then be sure to check out the other guide of the Best 500 Watt Solar Generator.