Whether you require power while camping or simply looking for a reliable emergency power supply, Goal Zero Yeti 150 portable power station helps you. It keeps all your essential devices charged on the go. The support for multiple options to deliver power depicts its versatility. Some of portable power stations from Goal Zero even support fast charging.
The compact size confirms that it can fit perfectly in a car. So, you can always keep your power-hungry devices charged during long road trips. Despite being capable to provide massive power output, Goal Zero Yeti 150 doesn’t generate fumes or pollution. Get acquainted with one of the best portable power stations as discussed in the following Goal Zero Yeti 150 portable power station review.
Keep your frequently used electronics charged on the go with this professional-grade power station. In terms of charging speed and compatibility, Goal Zero Yeti 150 portable power station is one of the best ones in the Goal Zero portable power stations. To ensure reliable operation, it is being field-tested in a broad range of environments, extending from desert to job sites. You can charge your phones, cameras, tablets, light equipment, and more.
You can pair it with a rugged solar panel to benefit from a solar charging solution on the go. To use it as a solar generator, you can use one of the monocrystalline solar panels from Goal Zero. Subsequently, you can juice up this power station through solar energy. You can charge it from the sun and can also use it simultaneously. Charging while traveling is hassle-free with a 12V car charging cable.
Its compact size lets you accommodate it in a bag or you can keep it in your hands for use during emergencies. Overall shape and size seem perfect for use in the backseat of a car. The use of a 150Wh lead-acid battery suggests that this power station is safe to use for airline travel.
- Various port options include an AC outlet, 2 USB ports, and 12V output.
- With the included power supply, you can easily charge from a wall outlet. Alternate ways of charging are through GZ solar panels or recharging from the 12V adapter of a car.
- The 2.1A USB ports are perfect for recharging phones and tablets.
- The 80W modified-sine wave AC inverter works perfectly for DSLR camera batteries and smaller laptops.
- 12V ports are perfect for charging low-power lights.
- Powerful battery capacity lets this power station recharge up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Recharging time from an AC outlet is approx. 6 hours, 3 hours from solar panels, and approx. 8 hours from a 12V outlet.
Pros And Cons
From the above Goal Zero Yeti 150 portable power station review, it becomes quite clear to pick the most suitable power station meeting your needs. It is competent enough to power various types of devices at once. For instant power supply anywhere & anytime, this equipment proves to be so much reliable. Goal Zero Yeti 150 keeps your electronics and other appliances charged and running for a long time.