Jackery 500 Solar Generator
- Maintains charge for a long time
- Can power up from solar energy in less time
- Quite easy to put together
- Great versatility and reliability
- Comfortable to carry with a solid handle
- There's no USB-C port on Explorer 500
Jackery 500 solar generators comprise portable power stations and solar panels. These appliances capture solar energy and store it for future use. Not just for camping and adventures but these generators prove worthwhile for home as backup sources of energy. The entire operation of jackery 500 solar generator is clean and quiet. This means that there will be no emissions of gasoline or toxic fumes. With the compact, lightweight design, it feels effortless to carry around anywhere you go. The reliable battery management system and emission-free energy source make this jackery 500 solar generators safe even indoors. The purpose of the following jackery 500 solar generator review is to streamline your hassles while purchasing.
Jackery 500 Solar Generator
This jackery 500Wh solar generator comes with a SolarSaga 100 solar panel. This set seems enough to accomplish your camping or road trip or outdoor adventure without any hassles. The lithium-ion battery pack is enclosed in a safe frame structure. As a result, it enhances the power efficiency every time you use it.
The overall size of this jackery 500 solar generator is like a basketball. With the durable handle, it feels trouble-free to carry it even on a lengthy trip. Also, you can use it as a home backup power source. To save you time during installation, the pack contains a car charger cable, an AC adapter, and a user manual.
- With the 518 Wh (24Ah, 21.6V) capacity, this generator is always ready to power different appliances like projector, TV, lamp, cooling fan, etc.
- The display showcases info about residual power.
- Available ports are 2 DC ports, 3 USB-A ports, a car port, and an AC outlet (110V/500W).
- The Battery Management System controls every individual cell. So, it enhances the battery life cycle when pass-through charging is enabled.
FAQs When Picking Jackery 500 Solar Generator
1. What devices can Jackery explorer 500 power?
Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 500 Watt.
2. How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
Working time = 518Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.The duration of our equipment is based on laboratory data, and the duration of specific equipment usage may vary.
3. How long does it take to full charge Jackery explorer 500 power station?
Within 7.5 hours from an AC wall outlet. Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from car port around 16 hours, and around within 9.5 hours from Jackery Saga 100W solar panel.
4. Does Jackery 500 solar generator include a built-in MPPT controller?
Yes. All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Notes When Using Jackery 500 Solar Generator
- E500 can not be used as UPS.
- The power station is not TSA approved.
- When the Explorer 500 portable power station is operating under 10W power for over 12 hours, it will activate the economy mode, and shut down automatically.
Based on this jackery 500 solar generator review, it is straightforward to filter out the choices from the market and pick the most suitable solar generator. Jackery 500 solar generators are low-cost appliances that harness solar energy for free and without maintenance. They aid you to keep all your devices charged without any safety concerns. Furthermore, they work as versatile power sources because they can charge varied types of devices.
What Other 500Wh Solar Generators Could You Consider?
Check below for similar 500Wh solar generators to the Jackery 500 solar generator.
1. BLUETTI AC50S 500Wh Solar Generator with Solar Panel Included
With over 10 years background of energy industry, BLUETTI is committed to provide sustainable power solutions for all kinds of off-grid life. And we are really impressed with the Bluetti AC50S 500Wh solar generator with solar panel In terms of capacity, design, and mobility. The AC50S can power a lot of devices such as laptops, cameras, drones, projector, mini-cooler, bluetooth Speaker, lamp, CPAP machine and so on.
- BLUETTI AC50S Power Station: 500Wh/300W portable power station with a wide 14V-40V(Max), Max 120W, 10A Max. solar Input, MPPT, allowing recharge from AC wall outlet and solar panel. Two 120V AC outlet (Continuous 300W, pure sine wave) can load Max. 300W devices continuously. And it also comes with other multi outputs for various power needs: 2 * DC 12V 3A, 1 * DC 12V 10A Car Port, 1 * PD 45W Type-C and 4 * USB-A 5V/3A.
- BLUETTI 120W Solar Panel: It’s made of high qualified monocrystalline silicon cells which is 5% higher efficient than traditional monocrystalline. It features with ETFE lamination thus has better light transmittance, more durable, scratch-proof, and easy to clean by wet cloth. Foldable design with handle, weight only 9.48lbs. Convenient to carry around for outdoor camping. Easily adjust the angle by the kickstands for better solar absorption.
- Solar Recharge Time: 1pcs BLUETTI 120W solar panels can quickly charge BLUETTI AC50S about 5.5-6 hours. The charging time are affected by many factors: such as the light intensity and the panel’s angle put on the ground.
- Safety Guarantee: BLUETTI AC50S utilizes the highest quality EV-grade 3C battery cell to guarantee the longest life, better heat dissipation and stability for the product. It is much safer than other common unknown battery cells on the market. It’s noise-free, zero emissions, eco-friendly. Battery Management System (BMS) enables voltage/current control, temperature control and more advanced safety functions. Soft glue design & superior flame retardant material.
Enjoyed this jackery 500 solar generator review? Then be sure to check out the other guide of the Best 500 Watt Solar Generator.