Are you on the lookout for seasonic prime 1300w power supply? Founded more than decades back, Seasonic is a reliable name in the market. Its key motive is to supply power to the whole system. This entails processors, motherboard, hard drives, and graphics card. Seasonic presents a long list of various power supplies, all with different features, ideal use cases, and at different prices. Although power supply may not be the thrilling component, essentially it is the most crucial one. Once you hook the PC power supply to a wall socket, it distributes power to the remainder of your computer. For the same, it needs different power cables and connectors. From dozens of power supplies in the market, the following seasonic prime platinum 1300w power supply review lets you make an informed buying decision.
Presenting an enormous power output of 1300W, this seasonic prime 1300 PSU is highly suitable for power-hungry appliances. It is a SSR-1300PD 80+ Platinum standard ATX12V & EPS12V power supply. It is also referred to as a power-on self-tester power supply. Its design features a single rail that conveys power output up to 1296W. This much power is adequate to power up all internal components within a desktop system.
The included modular cables can connect to SATA drives, PCIe cards, 4-Pin Molex-compatible devices, and some other essential equipment. In addition to providing power, these modular cables boost the internal space within compact chassis. They accomplish the same by letting you discard unused cables.
- The 80 Plus Platinum standard offers efficiencies higher than 90%, 92%, and 89% at 20%, 50%, and 100% operating loads, respectively.
- The aforementioned standard makes sure the energy wastage is less during the power conversion. So, operating cost is less.
- The output voltage stays in an extremely tight range. So, it achieves under 1% load regulation.
- The 8 PCIe (6+2-pin) connections can support multi-GPU setups.
- Gold plating connector pins prolong the lifespan of the connectors. Also, they boost the efficiency of power transmission.
- The 135 mm adjustable FDB fan produces less heat and operating noise compared to ball-bearing fans.
- With the Seasonic’s Hybrid mode, the built-in fan can run at different spin speeds to reduce noise.
Seasonic has been a prominent name on the power supply market for several years. The above review highlights that the seasonic prime 1300w power supplies are economical and also guarantees outstanding performance. They operate consistently to provide constant power to your PC system. What’s more, them are equipped with an efficient fan system for cooling.
What Other 1300W Power Supplies Could You Consider?
Check below for similar 1300w power supplies to the Seasonic Prime 1300W.
This EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W power supply is 80 PLUS Gold rated, offers 1300W of continuous power, exceptional efficiency and is fully modular. And what’s more, it comes with a 10 year warranty. Designed with enthusiast needs in mind the EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 power supply is one of the best choice to power this and next generation enthusiast computers.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow.
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready.
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection).
- Platinum efficiency, fully modular and virtually silent: CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
- Quiet, efficient operation: 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
- 100% Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
- Power In Your Hands: Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the ‘Single’ position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the ‘Multiple’ position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
- Easy Installation: The fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- 10-year warranty: Backed by Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
Virtually inaudible operation and outstanding efficiency
80 Plus Platinum Certified: Straight Power 11 Platinum 1200W is certified with 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, reaching up to 93.9%. This provides lots of benefits for your high-end system, including less power consumption and an overall cooler and quieter operation. The standby drain is below 0.1 watts.
Silent Wings 3 Fan: The high-end Silent Wings 3 fan delivers best-of-class airflow yet produces very little noise. This is thanks to its unique, optimized fan blade design along with an advanced fluid-dynamic bearing and 6-pole fan motor that largely eliminates operational noise, has a super-long life and minimal power consumption.
Funnel-Shaped Fan Opening: The fan inlet of the Straight Power 11 Platinum is funnel-shaped. It causes an increased throughput of air which benefits to a higher cooling performance.
State of the art technology
Wire-Free Design Inside the PSU: An absolute innovation: The Straight Power 11 Platinum is wire-free on the DC side inside the PSU body. This results in improved cooling airflow and less signal disturbance, simply because of a lack of wiring, and ultimately pushes the lifetimes of the components to a maximum.
Modular Cables: Thanks to the modular cables, all cables that serve no purpose in the system are left out. For this reason, systems always appear very tidy. At the same time installation is performed much more conveniently. A smoother airflow results from the uncluttered layout of the system, which means lower noise and temperatures prevail inside the case.
Advanced Technology: Using an advanced full bridge, LLC and Synchronous Rectifier (SR) technology it provides unmatched signal stability and unbeatable power efficiency. The DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions ensures reliable operation for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
Japanese 105° Capacitors: Only the best components are used in Straight Power 11 Platinum. That is why we have built only high-quality Japanese capacitors into the PSU chassis. They are rated to 105°C, ensuring stability, reliability and a long operating life.
The ROG Thor 1200W is the first ROG power supply, featuring a 135mm wing-blade fan, OLED power display and 100% Japanese capacitors. The 1,200-watt power supply also has energy efficiency, and Aura Sync for lighting synchronization with an extensive Aura ecosystem.
- Outshine The Competition: ASUS Aura Sync is the illumination ecosystem that lets you synchronize lighting effects across your gaming rig, components, and peripherals. The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum has addressable Aura RGB LEDs built in and ready for you to create your custom look.
- OLED Power Supply: The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum features an integrated OLED panel, offering a real-time display of power draw. Now you can see at a glance how much juice your rig is using.
- Wing-blade Fan: We’ve equipped the ROG Thor 1200W Platinum with a 135mm patented Wing-Blade fan to maximize component lifespan. Dust-resistance keeps it spinning freely and 0db technology utilizes thermal sensors to allow the fan to switch off completely at lower wattages – enabling totally silent operation.
- ROG Heatsink: The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than standard designs, resulting in 20% lower temperatures inside the ROG Thor 1200W Platinum.This enables cooler operation, extending the lifespan of components and allowing 0dB operation long after standard designs would have to spin up their fans.
- Optimized Efficiency: The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum utilizes top-end Japanese capacitors to ensure efficient operation. This has guarantees 89% efficiency at 100% load and 92% at 50% load. The increased efficiency produces less heat, reducing fan noise and increasing reliability.
- Sleeved Cables: We know you’ll want to get building right away, so we’ve included high-quality sleeved and standard cables. The sleeved cables include one 24-pin, four 6+2-pin PCI-e cables and two 8-pin CPU cables. We’ve also included an RGB connector that plugs into the addressable RGB header on your ASUS motherboard.