Are you on the lookout for seasonic prime titanium 1000w power supply? Founded more than decades back, Seasonic is a reliable name in the market. Its key motive is to supply power to the whole system. This entails processors, motherboard, hard drives, and graphics card. Seasonic presents a long list of various power supplies, all with different features, ideal use cases, and at different prices. Although power supply may not be the thrilling component, essentially it is the most crucial one. Once you hook the PC power supply to a wall socket, it distributes power to the remainder of your computer. For the same, it needs different power cables and connectors. From dozens of power supplies in the market, the following seasonic prime titanium 1000w power supply review lets you make an informed buying decision.
When it comes to neat cable management and high-performance output, you can consider this seasonic 1000w PSU. It is an SSR-1000TR 80 Plus Titanium ATX12V & EPS12V fully modular power supply. With the 135 mm FDB, the cooling performance is excellent.
Seasonic equipped this power supply with a PSU tester inside the box. It allows the consumers to carry out a rapid and simple jump start on the power supply. Every PRIME Ultra Series power supply would also contain a SATA 3.3 adapter. This adapter supports the “Power Disable” (PWDIS) functionality of the latest, high-capacity hard drives. The wide compatibility implies that this prime titanium 1000w PSU is one of the best seasonic power supplies.
To make the system lightweight, the inline capacitors on the cables were discarded. The 180° SATA connectors are flexible and easy to install. Seasonic has employed the latest design feature in which instead of cables, the rear panel, and the PCB are connected through a copper plate. The corresponding breakthrough solution not just reduces the odds of errors during manual placement but also enhances the output power quality.
- With the 80 Plus Titanium standard, the PSU offers 92% efficiency at 20% load, 94% efficiency at 50% load, and 90% efficiency at 100% load.
- The latest design from Seasonic retains the output voltage in an extremely tight range. So, it achieves load regulation under 0.5%.
- The extraordinary electrical performance and steadiness make this PSU a perfect option for high-performance systems.
- For reducing cable clutter and boosting airflow, the PSU is made fully modular.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are high-performance fans devised to obtain the benefit of the impact absorbance effects of oil. They produce less heat and operation noise compared to ball-bearing fans.
- Due to the lubrication on the bearing surface, vibration and friction are reduced. So, total power consumption stays in control.
Pros And Cons
Seasonic has been a prominent name on the power supply market for several years. The above review highlights that the seasonic prime titanium 1000w power supplies are economical and also guarantees outstanding performance. They operate consistently to provide constant power to your PC system. What’s more, them are equipped with an efficient fan system for cooling.